Friday, May 27, 2011

Graduation: Zach!

Meet Zach!  Zach just graduated from ASU with a degree in elementary education.  Isn't he handsome?!  I mean his family must have good genes!  ;)  Just kidding!  Well he is handsome and as his older sister I can say that I am very proud of him and was very privileged that he let me shoot his graduation pictures!  To my surprise he was a natural in fort of the camera.  It made me wonder why I never thought of using him as a model before!  He just wanted something simple that captured his personality, light hearted and very intellectual.  I think we succeeded!

Zach, this was so much fun!!!  Like I said I was honored that you would let me capture this exciting time in life!  You are going to be such an amazing teacher!  I am so proud of you!


I wish I could take credit for the awesome idea of the books but that was all him!


























This last one is my absolute favorite!


Pretty handsome, right?!  Like I said, this was so much fun!  I feel like these very much represent what Zach is all about!

Hope you enjoyed!!!  Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment