Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby Bump: Lina!

Meet Lina!  I have know Lina (Angelina) for a long time now, since we were like 13 I think (or maybe even younger)!  We have been through different stages of life together and there have been times where we have been closer friends and more distant friends but we have remained friends through it all!  I was SO excited when I found out she was preggers!!!  I knew I wanted to do her baby bump pictures the moment I found out!  I was so glad she let me ;)!!!  This shoot was very fun and relaxed!  Her hubby even came!  Side note:  It was my idea for the two of them to date!  I was sorta there matchmaker!!!

Lina and Cole, thank you so much for letting me capture this exciting time in your life!!!  I had so much fun!!!  I absolutely can't wait to meet baby Gabbi!!!  I know she is going to be beautiful!!!




A very excited soon to be daddy!


Isn't Lina beautiful!




                                                                                             Excited soon-to-be grandma!!!

This shoot was so much fun!!!  Hope you enjoyed them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment