Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby bump: Jaiden!!!

Meet Drea!  How cute is that belly?!  If you saw her from behind you would have not idea, other than having the pregnant women stance, that she was 9 months pregnant.  She is all baby belly.  This shoot was close to my heart as Drea is a cousin of mine.  Her family has always been a big part of my life.  I still can't get over the fact that she is pregnant!!!  I am so excited for her!  She is going to be an amazing mother!!!  Baby Jaiden is going to be so loved and I'm positive, so cute!!!!

Congrats Drea!  I can't wait to see and meet baby Jaiden!!!



 I was so excited when she said she wanted to do bare belly pictures!!!!


Isn't she just so beautiful!!!  And how cute is that little hat?!





I think this one might be my favorite!!!  Pregnant in heels!!!

This was such a fun shoot!  Drea was such a trooper and up for anything.  Not to mention she was beautiful and glowing!!!  I can't wait to meet baby Jaiden!

Hope you enjoyed the post!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment