Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Business

I have decided that I(emphasis on the I) think that just having a blog about my business can be...well....a little boring.  I want you to know ME!  My family, my friends.  I want you to know about my life!  Not that my life is all that exciting, cause its really not, but I want you to know more about me then just my photography business :)  Having said that, this post however, will be about my photography business.  Other posts will be about it too, but not all.  I do a whole lot more life right now then photography.  I have big hopes that, that will change in the near future but right now I'm still trying to figure out how to get my business going in a place where I don't know all that many people :/

First things first!  Here is my website that you can check out! www.theelizabethraephotography.com  You should really check it out!!!

Second thing!  "LIKE" me on Facebook!  I update that more often then anything else :/ but i'm working on getting them all updated all the time, promise!  http://www.facebook.com/elizabethraephotography

Third thing!  You can follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/elizabethraepic Its @elizabethraepic :)

Fourth thing!  Here are some of my favorites just so you can get an idea :)













 





Hope that you enjoy my work!  I certainly enjoy doing it and I hope that comes through.  Let me know what you think!

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment