Saturday, October 1, 2011

Missy's having a baby!!!

Meet my friend, Melissa Lynn!

I have known Melissa for quite awhile now.  Through the years we have grown closer and become great friends.  I actually had the privilege of standing up in her wedding as a bridesmaid for her!  I adore Melissa and am so excited for her and her husband Matthew.  

Melissa and Matthew are expecting a baby girl!!!  Her name will be Kata Lynn!!!

Hope you enjoy the session because I sure know I did!  Thanks so much Melissa for letting me document this stage in your life!  You truly look great!!! (Its not fair ;))








Hope you enjoyed!  Love these pictures!  Can't wait to meet little miss Kata Lynn!


*Don't forget about the Christmas picture mini-session!!!  Lets book a shoot today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment